To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Subscription Not Showing As Paid

Options
RalphSmithers
RalphSmithers
Community Member

I bought, and paid for, a Yearly Family subscription on September 19, 2019 and, apparently, made a mistake in creating my account at that time and never downloaded the Emergency Kit/Secret Key.

I didn’t get around to try to migrate from my earlier standalone 1Password (6.8.9) until earlier this week and wasn’t able to login to the previously created account and sent an email to tech support, on the 9th. Meanwhile, I made a number of attempts to research the subject on the website and seemed to be in an endless cycle of going to the login screen and, not having the secret key, couldn’t login.

This morning, not having heard from support, I created a new account and was able to complete setting up the account and login from my various devices. A little while later, I received an email (probably as a result of my 10/9 email) with a link to get into the first account. It appears that I now have 2 accounts, neither of which reflects my paid subscription.

I want to continue using the 2nd account which is functioning properly but it's not reflecting my purchase and is showing as in trial mode. How do I fix this?

1Password Version: 7.4 beta 0
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.13.6
Sync Type: 1Password cloud

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @RalphSmithers! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. We have received your emails and we will get back to you over there as soon as possible, so we don't share personal and purchase information on a public forum.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: VME-14342-562

This discussion has been closed.