Removing vaults from old account that still show in Windows app

I recently ported my membership from a 1Password.com account to a 1Password.ca account. I finally deleted the old account last week (using the browser) and those vaults no longer appear on my IOS devices or in the browser version - but they still show up in the list of vaults in "1Password for Windows". Is there any way I can make them disappear?

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Don_Noyes,

If you can sign in to your account on 1Password.ca now and have all of your data there, please start over with 1Password 7 for Windows and set it up from scratch. I believe you should be all set after that. :) Let us know how it goes.

Cheers,
    Greg

• Don_Noyes
    Don_Noyes
    Community Member

Greg,

This worked - but with one minor roadblocks that I had to navigate. Once I "Reset All 1 Password Data" in the Windows app the next step directed me to sign in to the browser version - but it was the .com version, not the .ca version. Since I no longer have the US version of my account it didn't accept my credentials. I just changed ".com" to ".ca" in the url and figured it out from there.

It may be helpful to show specific options to sign in the different versions of the browser version - US or Canada (and any other countries).

Thanks,

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Don_Noyes,

It sounds like you use 1Password X in your browser, it is independent from 1Password 7 for Windows that you have on your PC. Since 1Password X works entirely in your browser, you needed to take additional steps to change the account there. Sorry for the confusion!

Let me know if you have other questions, we are always happy to help. Thank you! :+1:

Cheers,
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.