Intermittently stuck at login page on iPad

TheDave
TheDave
Community Member

On my iPad I’m intermittently stuck at the login screen after entering my password. The animation appears closing the password entry field but nothing more happens (no bad password animation, the screen doesn’t unlock).

I’m sometimes able to talk it into opening, but I’m not quite sure how. It only happens once per reboot, once FaceID is unlocked it works fine.

Interestingly the keyboard is sometimes still visible, but there is no visible cursor.

1Password Version: 7.3.5 70305002
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iPadOS 13 developer beta
Sync Type: 1Password.com

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @TheDave!

Thank you for reporting this. We are aware of the issue, so I have added your feedback to our internal discussion ;)

Thank you for your patience while we get to the bottom of this!

ref: apple-3906

• jonahlee
    jonahlee
    Community Member

Yes I am having the same issue on an Ipad Pro 12.9 version 1 on iOS 13.1.2, and have a temporary solution. zoom the small keyboard to the full keyboard then press the key to close the keyboard and 11password unlocked for me. So I think it has to do with the small keyboard.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@jonahlee: Sorry for the inconvenience. Indeed, switching to the full keyboard will allow you to avoid it in the mean time. We're looking into the cause. Thanks for your patience!

This discussion has been closed.