1password not loading on ios 13.1.2

David Cher
David Cher
Community Member
edited October 2019 in iOS

i tried to use 1password to enter the Apple id for the itunes from the setting menu as i have the 2 apple id . by the time i sign out and use 1password to enter the second time , i pressed on 1 password fail to load until i reboot the phone to get it resolved

when the second time i launch 1password it looks the app tries to launch but i do not see anything

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• David Cher
    David Cher
    Community Member

if i opened the app separately it works

• Hi @David Cher

It doesn't appear iOS 13.2 has been released yet. Are you using the beta? If so, are you also using the beta of 1Password?

Ben

• David Cher
    David Cher
    Community Member
    edited October 2019

sorry 13.1.2. typo error

• @David Cher If you turn off Touch ID / Face ID in 1Password under Settings > Security does it then work?

Ben

• David Cher
    David Cher
    Community Member

do you mean i use the user name and password on entering intunes instead of 1password ?

• No, I mean if you turn off Touch ID (or Face ID) for accessing 1Password and enter your Master Password instead, does this work as expected?

Ben

• David Cher
    David Cher
    Community Member
    edited October 2019

yes that works . it seems this only happening if you are using 1password on the settings -> itunes login . then if happens, i would need to reboot the phone to get it fixed. otherwise it will fail to load from the keyboard.

• Thanks for confirming @David Cher. It appears this may be fixed in the iOS 13.2 update that is upcoming. If the problem persists after that update is released please let us know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.