Continually crashes after one or two uses...

kman527
kman527
Community Member

iOS 13.1.2 1Password 7.4.2

At several banks after Clicking on Passwords and then 1Password the program crashes.

Delete, download and reinstall - it will then work once but not a second time. Don't this repeatedly.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @kman527

Do you have Touch ID / Face ID enabled for unlocking 1Password? If so does turning that off (and instead unlocking with your Master Password) cause this to work as expected?

Ben

• kman527
    kman527
    Community Member

I did have face ID enabled. That worked just fine for the last year. When I disable it still doesn’t work. I don’t get the screen that has me type in the Master Password.

• Thanks, @kman527. If that didn't help then you can turn Face ID back on for 1Password.
    Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/108050/continually-crashes-after-one-or-two-uses#latest
    • Your forum username: kman527

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• kman527
    kman527
    Community Member
    edited October 2019

When I "Send Diagnostics" via the app it uses [email address removed; this is a public forum]. I cannot send it from this email address. There is also no confirmation that it was sent.

• @kman527

1Password uses the built-in Mail app to send diagnostic reports. Whatever you have configured for Mail is what will be used. You can adjust your settings in the Settings app under Passwords & Accounts > Accounts.

If you send the message to the support+forum@agilebits.com email address you'll get an auto-response back with a support ID. If you don't change the address the diagnostics are sent to, and send it to the default address, that may delay getting the support ID back. It should still come through eventually, but may have to wait until our team manually triages your message.

Ben

• @kman527

It looks like we did receive a diagnostic report from the email address you originally mentioned in this post. Do you want us to reply to that address, or would you rather we reply to the email address you have registered here on this forum?

Ben

ref: LUA-39292-777

• kman527
    kman527
    Community Member
    edited October 2019

Please use the email on this forum. [email address removed; this is a public forum]

• Thanks @kman527. We'll review the report and be in touch.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.