Chrome not filling in user names

Hello,

I have the extension for Chrome, Firefox and IE on my windows 7 machine. I am not using any beta versions.

In firefox and IE when I click the fill button, it fills in user names and passwords, as usual. In Chrome however, it only fills in the password. Also, if I fill in the username and then click the fill button, it fills the password and clears the user name.

Didn't know if there was a current bug with Chrome.

Thanks!

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forum, bbelzer!

What versions of Chrome and 1Password are you using?
  • svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    What URL are you seeing this?
  • bbelzer
    bbelzer
    Community Member
    Hello and sorry! I wasn't getting notification of your replies and didn't check back until just now.

Chrome: 14.0.835.202 m
    1Password: 1.0.8.220

It happens on most every site. I originally have saved logins via firefox or IE, but I just switched to chrome and it only fills in passwords.

Below is what it looks like when editing one in 1Password:
    hosted-commerce.com
    ssousername: bbelzer
    password: ***********

Seems the prefix "sso" is causing confusion somehow?

I'm also unable to manually save a new password though the extension. I can't find a way to do that, or I'd just have 1Password fill in the password, then I'd type the user and save over the original login. But, like I said, I can't figure out how to manually save a login using the Chrome extension.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    bbelzer wrote:

I'm also unable to manually save a new password though the extension. I can't find a way to do that, or I'd just have 1Password fill in the password, then I'd type the user and save over the original login. But, like I said, I can't figure out how to manually save a login using the Chrome extension.

Please see Chrome extension not saving new Login.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.