I just bought a membership and it's not syncing to my iPhone.

tsansone
tsansone
Community Member

I previously used WLAN syncing with no problem.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:sync troubles

Comments

• tsansone
    tsansone
    Community Member

And there is no SYNC option in the IOS App Settings.

• Hi @tsansone,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. If you sign in at https://my.1password.com/ in a web browser on your computer do you see all of your 1Password data there? If so I'd recommend uninstalling and reinstalling 1Password on the iPhone and signing into your account using the details from your Emergency Kit:

Get to know your Emergency Kit

Please let me know how it turns out.

Ben

• tsansone
    tsansone
    Community Member

Thanks for the reply! I reinstalled the app on my iPhone. I am noticing duplicate entries on my phone and triplicate entries on my MacBook. I imagine this has to do with multiple vaults. Can you assist me in getting rid of vaults I don't need?

• @tsansone,

The only vault you need for an individual setup is a "Personal" vault. If you have a "Primary" vault left anywhere, that should be deleted.

Ben

• tsansone
    tsansone
    Community Member

On the iPhone app and on 1Password.com I have a vault called "1Password". Do I need that? I feel that may be the source of some duplication?

• I wouldn't expect you to have any vaults other than "Personal." If you've got more than that, they may indeed be a source of duplicates/confusion. I'd recommend double checking that everything you want to keep is in Personal, and then delete any other vaults.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.