my acct was hacked

someone posed as 1passord and told me my acct was blocked due to a bad credit card number. I logged into my acct and it was a hacker who then went onto 1password and changed my master password. I am not not able to access my acct at all and someone else can! HELP

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:my acct was hacked and someone changed my master password. Please contact me at jwworron@gmail

Comments

• jwworron
    jwworron
    Community Member

HELP

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jwworron! Welcome to the forum!

I am sorry to hear about this, but we will be happy to help you. I noticed that you also sent us several emails about this issue. So we don't duplicate the answers, we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

ref: SJV-45681-248

• jwworron
    jwworron
    Community Member

Thank you

• jwworron
    jwworron
    Community Member

I am traveling and will be away from my computer for a few hours. If there is anyway for my acct to be locked to keep the hacker out of it it would be appreciated. Also, I need back in. ALL my log ins are in there.

jeff

• @jwworron

We're unable to make changes to accounts based on requests in this public forum. We also can't give anyone access to a 1Password account, as that isn't something that we have. We can't give someone something we don't have. But our security team will be happy to help you sort out the situation here the best that we're able to. They'll be in touch soon via email. Thanks!

Ben

• jwworron
    jwworron
    Community Member

Ben, when will I get help? I am 8 hours now asking for help?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

We will do our best to get back to your emails as soon as possible.

This discussion has been closed.