I paid for a monthly license, got the money deducted, but my account is still frozen

edited October 19 in Purchasing

Subscribed via the Android app because I needed to create new passwords, paid via Google pay, saw the money get deducted. Account didn't become unfrozen, have contacted support but have no heard anything for 3 days, also tweeted at 1Password and still haven't heard anything, although the tweet was less than 24 hours ago, so didn't expect anything from that yet.

The payment is no longer pending on my statement and yet my account is still inactive.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Tried to resubscribe and it says I have an active subscription but the account still says it's frozen.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @CaptnKittens! Welcome to the forum!

We will be happy to help you with this. I noticed that you also sent us multiple emails about this issue. So we don't duplicate the answers, we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: GNR-69973-762

• Hi Ana,
    No worries, thanks for that.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

:+1: :)

• Do you have a rough ETA as it's already been a few days?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@CaptnKittens:

We have been receiving more emails than usual the last few days, so we are catching up (also considering it's a weekend). I don't have an ETA, but we will get back to you as soon as possible.

• Alright. Thanks so much Ana. Have a great weekend!

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

You too, thank you! :+1:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file