1Password 7.3.2 does not autofill reliably in Mac Safari 13.0.2 and Mojave 10.14.6

Options
tapa
tapa
Community Member

1Password 7.3.2 does not autofill (in Mac Safari 13.0.2 and Mojave 10.14.6) from desktop app or 1Password Mini reliably. This began after upgrading to Safari 13.0.2 and signing up for 1Password 7 subscription. I tried a restart but still does not fix. It appears that mini and 1Password app are not always automatically syncing when I change the website address.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @tapa!

1Password 7.3.2 does not autofill (in Mac Safari 13.0.2 and Mojave 10.14.6) from desktop app or 1Password Mini reliably

Can you please elaborate on what you mean by "reliably"? Are you able to fill in certain cases but not others? Does this happen only on certain websites?

• tapa
    tapa
    Community Member
    Options

I can only log into discussions.agilebits.com by manually entering the username and password. I also discovered that since I had not deleted the version 6.8.9 after upgrading to 1Password 7.3.2, it appears the mini and desktop app weren't syncning well. I think this is OK after deleting version 6.8.9.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thank you for the update @tapa. Can you confirm that you have correctly activated 1Password 7 with either a license or an active subscription?

• tapa
    tapa
    Community Member
    Options

Yes, I have confirmation of activation. I switched to using "https://discussions.agilebits.com/entry/signin?Target=" as the web address and it works now. Thanks for your help.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

You are welcome! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.