Logging into Wendy's site on my iPhone

macfred
macfred
Community Member

As I try to log on,...choose a saved password>1Password>1p window appears>Touch ID for 1P>All vaults window appears with a couple choices, I select the correct one,>then keyboard appears. There is nothing that I can do to lower it. I hit key icon next to "for Wendy's.com--1P and I am back in the loop for choose a saved password. I can access on my iMac, and I have changed my password, and deleted and reinstalled the app. Am I just crazy ( I recognize this may not be a valid test for crazy)? What do you think I am doing wrong?

1Password Version: 7.4.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 13.1.3
Sync Type: can't tell
Referrer: forum-search:Logging into Wendy's Hamburgers on my wife's iPhone.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @macfred!

choose a saved password>1Password>1p window appears>Touch ID for 1P>All vaults window appears with a couple choices, I select the correct one,>then keyboard appears. There is nothing that I can do to lower it.

When you select the correct login, 1Password should fill on the website right away, rather than open your keyboard. When you are on that website, are you tapping on the Passwords field above your keyboard when you are on the login page to start this process?

This discussion has been closed.