How to downgrade from version 7 to version 6 so I can sync mobile devices with Windows 10 PC WLAN

NealasDad
NealasDad
Community Member
edited October 2019 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I upgraded my 1Password4 app and license (local PC license) and paid the 50$ for it, not knowing that I could no longer sync my mobile devices with my PC via WLAN with version 7. Why on earth would a company do that???
Q - Can I use my version 7 license with version 6?
Q - How can I download version 6 to obtain WLAN sync functionality ?

thanks

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How to downgrade from version to version 6 so I can sync mobile devices with Windows 10 PC WLAN

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @NealasDad! Welcome to the forum!

WLAN sync was not included in 1Password 6 either (which was a version of the app that only worked with 1Password Membership accounts). You would have to go back to 1Password 4 in order to use WLAN sync. Or you can choose one of the other sync methods in 1Password 7.

• NealasDad
    NealasDad
    Community Member

ok, thx. How do I get my money back for the standalone license I bought, then? I signed up for a membership instead.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@NealasDad,

We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your purchase information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from the email address that you used for the purchase so we can check your billing situation and continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• NealasDad
    NealasDad
    Community Member

Will do and thank you for the prompt support. ws

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @NealasDad. We have received your email and we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: HLZ-17586-253

This discussion has been closed.