1PW 6 on OS10.11.6 --> 1PW 7 on OS10.14.6 migration

BrianAllen
BrianAllen
Community Member

I am flummoxed. I'm moving to a Macbook Pro with OS 10.14.6, and have bought the 1PW subscription, after buying a 1PW 7 version 7.3.2 stand-alone for the Macbook. My OS 10.11.6 stand-alone 1PW is 1Password 6 [Version 6.8.9 (689001) AgileBits Store]. So 1PW 7 won't run on it.
After fumbling around I have managed to use Dropbox to create a Primary vault on Macbook OS10.14.6, but it has almost 100 fewer items as does the 1PW 6 OS.11.6 vault. In any event, I want to migrate the 1PW 7 data to the 1PW subscription account, but none of the steps on the support pages are behaving for me as described, as I try to either migrate or manually add. I need the help of the hive mind, please! Thank you.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @BrianAllen

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Have you managed to add your 1Password account to 1Password 6 on the macOS 10.11.6 computer?

Ben

• BrianAllen
    BrianAllen
    Community Member

Hi Ben, thank you so much. I was very confused. I have done as you said to do. All is well now! Thanks again.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Ben, you are welcome! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.