Configuration for organization

kpao
kpao
Community Member

Hi 1Password support team,

I am an 1Password admin and looking for a way to configure our 1Password to prevent any users to share their vault to the entire organization.
Thanks in advance.

Very Respectfully,
KP

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @kpao

Is this concern regarding each user's "Personal" vault? If so, that vault cannot be shared (at all).

Ben

• kpao
    kpao
    Community Member

Hi @Ben ,
    Not the "Private" or "Personal" vault. For example, an user create a vault. He/she can share the vault to the group "Team members", which is all members within our account. I am looking for a way to prevent that happening. Is there a configuration / setting to achieve this please?
    Thanks Ben.
    Very Respectfully,
    KP

• @kpao

As far as I'm aware there is no way to limit sharing with specific groups (including the team members group). That said, I'd encourage you to reach out to our business team at business@1password.com to share this feedback. They'd be best positioned to advocate for such a feature, if there is enough demand for it.

I hope that helps!

Ben

• kpao
    kpao
    Community Member

Hi @Ben ,
    Thank you for your response. That's what I am looking for. I will reach out to business@1password.com to follow up
    Thanks Ben.
    Very Respectfully,
    KP

• You're very welcome. Happy to help. If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.