To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Somebody contact me please! I cannot log in.

durbin
durbin
Community Member

I suddenly cannot login. I need help.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.13
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Rejects my valid password. Can't log in. Help!

Comments

• Hi @durbin

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. I'd be happy to help. Could you please let me know:

1. Where your data is currently stored (e.g. 1Password subscription membership, Dropbox, iCloud, only on your device)
    2. Which device(s) you use 1Password on
    3. If you currently are able to access your 1Password data on any of your devices

That should help get us started. Thanks!

Ben

• durbin
    durbin
    Community Member

Does not work on other devices. I use my desktop Mac, OS 10.13. My data is stored in Dropbox.

I had trouble a while ago and resorted to using a trial membership, even though I have been a member for many years. Three days ago I got a warning that I only have 4 days left. Would this lock me out?

• @durbin

Would this lock me out?

Nope. When membership trials end your account becomes frozen:

If your 1Password account is frozen

But that doesn't prevent you from logging in. Are you able to log in at https://my.1password.com using a web browser?

Ben

• durbin
    durbin
    Community Member

No I can't, because it insists I enter the Secret Key, which I do not seem to have.

• @durbin

In order to get a better idea of what is going on "under the hood" I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/108363/somebody-contact-me-please-i-cannot-log-in#latest
    • Your forum username: durbin

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• durbin
    durbin
    Community Member

[#XXI-59451-466]

Here it is....

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @durbin!

We have received your email and we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: XXI-59451-466

This discussion has been closed.