Viewing Fellow Vault Members

In our Business account, is it possible to allow Vault Members to view the membership of a given Vault? At present, I believe a user can only view members of a Vault if they are also a Manager of that Vault. For obvious reasons, we do not always wish for all users in a Vault to be a Manager. But it is often useful to enable people to see who else has access to a Vault. It builds confidence and understand with regard to which items are shared with whom.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@andrewjcohen: You will see a limited number of users with access to a vault on your 1Password.com home screen, but you raise a really good point. I think there's also a legitimate concern to that "regular" users not have detailed information that only a manager/admin should have access to, but maybe we can strike a better balance there. Thanks for bringing this up! :)

• andrewjcohen
    andrewjcohen
    Community Member

Thanks for the consideration! I would add that, yes, you can see users on your home screen, but if access is managed via a Group, you simply see the group icon, which does not tell "regular" users who is in that particular group.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Agreed. :) :+1:

Seriously, thanks for the suggestion. It's something we can discuss to see if there's something reasonable we can do improve this. Cheers! :)

ref: b5/b5#6816

This discussion has been closed.