Windows App 'Reveal', 'Conceal', and 'Large Type' Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working

Options
Nij
Nij
Community Member
edited October 2019 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I'm using the Windows App, and I can not get the Ctrl+R, Ctrl+L keyboard shortcuts to work to action Reveal / Conceal of the password and to show the password in Large Type.

The options work when selected by the mouse, but for that to happen you have to move the mouse to the vicinity of the password, wait for the Copy item to appear (it is very quick, but...) then move the mouse to the drop-down arrow, click, then move the mouse to the relevant option. You helpfully show the keybaord shortcuts in the menu, but they don't work!

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Windows Reveal Keyboard Shortcuts

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Nij! Welcome to the forum!

I think your question is similar to another one where my colleague bundtkate answered with an explanation. You can find her message here, please take a look at it and see if it helps :)

• Nij
    Nij
    Community Member
    Options

hi Ag_ana, thank you for your response and link; yes that other post does explain the 'scope' of the shortcuts... so while I have now managed to 'see' the keyboard shortcuts working for the first time; I consider the hoops that are necessary to jump through to get them to work makes them utterly pointless.

I will post a comment on the other thread.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:+1: :)

This discussion has been closed.