1Password not filling credentials on Brave, Chrome or Safari on Mac OS 10.15 Catalina

Hello,

This same issue was happening for me prior to upgrading to Mac OS 10.15 Catalina. 1Password does not consistently fill credentials in any browser I'm using, which includes Brave, Chrome and Safari. I'm having to manually cut and paste most of the time. Every once in awhile it fills as expected, but it's far from the norm. Almost unusable now. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling the browser extensions on all three browsers but no change in behavior. Please help.

Thank you.
RYKSebastino

1Password Version: 1Password 7 Version 7.4.BETA-0 (70400000) 1Passwor
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: OS X 10.15
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RYKSebastino!

Normally, the 1Password extension either works with a website or not. If it works sometimes, but not always, perhaps there is something on your system that is interfering with 1Password. As a first step, can you please try all the troubleshooting steps listed in this article and see if they help?

• RYKSebastino
    RYKSebastino
    Community Member

Hi ag_ana,

Thanks for your reply. I've tried all of the troubleshooting steps listed in the article and none made any difference. I'm emailing a diagnostic report for your review to support@1password.com. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you,
    RYKSebastino

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @RYKSebastino! I confirm that we have received your report. We will take a look and get back to you via email as soon as possible :)

ref: JNY-84944-266

• RYKSebastino
    RYKSebastino
    Community Member

Thank you! :)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

:) :+1:

This discussion has been closed.