Edge extension won't install from MS Store. Error Code: 0x80073D05

Options

Downloads fine but hangs on install with attached message. Using Edge 44.18362.387

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: today's download
OS Version: 18362.418
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:edge extension

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @jeff_raugh,

Thank you for reporting this!

Is 1Password extension the only app that you are having troubles with in Microsoft Store? I am asking you this because it looks like an issue with Microsoft Store, not 1Password extension, so we need to investigate.

First of all, could you please sign out from your Microsoft account in the Microsoft Store and sign-in again, verify if the issue remains. If it does, please check the time settings on your computer, make sure that they are correct, relaunch Store and check again.

Thanks in advance! :+1:

++
    Greg

• jeff_raugh
    jeff_raugh
    Community Member
    Options

yes 1Password Edge extension is my only issue. I rebooted, logged out of MS Store and tried again, making sure my store id was same as windows admin id. Tried installing extension again and got the same error message.

• That install process is handled entirely by the Microsoft Store, @jeff_raugh, so we don't have any control over it unfortunately. Googling the error code can sometimes yield some help – these won't mean anything to you or me, but they are meant to help the folks at Microsoft identify the problem and this means there will often be posts on Microsoft's support community that reference them and include suggestions. If you're not able to find anything that helps, though, you'll likely be best server by contacting Microsoft support. That process is entirely within the Store's control, so they'll be best suited to help you sort out problems with it. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.