How long does a login with my master password last before automatically logging out?

I need to log in repeatedly if I don't use 1Password for a few minutes. How long does each login last?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How long does a login with my master password last before automatically logging out?

Comments

• This depends entirely on your security settings, @nberkman. All 1Password apps have an autolock timer that you can set to be as long, or as short, as you'd like. Without knowing exactly what version of 1Password you're using and whether you're having to repeatedly unlock your desktop app or browser extension OR if you're referring to signing into 1Password.com, it's hard for me to point you in the right direction to get the behavior you want. Could you share a bit more about whether your problem is with the app, browser extension or website? If it's the app or extension, could you let me know what version you're using? From there, I can point you to the right settings to make changes. Thanks! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.