How do I make sure my journalism account doesn't get billed?

Options

Hi there,

I recently created a 1Password account and I am currently inviting all of my newsroom collegues too. I signed up from an account that said 1Password is free for journalists and the team account contains the name of the news platform I work for. However, if I login and click Billing, it says I only have 10 days left for my free trial. What am I doing wrong? Where can I make sure we stick to the free journalism account?

Thanks a lot, sorry if I have misread something,

Kim

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:journalist

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @kim12345

1Password for Journalism is a program that must be applied for. You can learn more about it, and apply, here:

1Password for Journalism

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• kim12345
    kim12345
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Ben, thanks for your reply and the link. Unfortunately, that link is exactly where I created my 1Password account for our newsroom. However, no one from 1Password ever got in touch with me to check if we’re “real” journalists. Any idea how I could avoid being charged from here? Thank you so much!

• Ben
    Options

@kim12345

Gotcha. I'm sorry to hear about that. Let me do some research and see what I can find out. So I can do that can you please email me from your work email at support+forum@1password.com with a link to this thread?
    https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/108628/how-do-i-make-sure-my-journalism-account-doesnt-get-billed#latest
    When you email in you should get a support ID. Please post that ID here so I can locate your message.

Thanks!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.