1P on an 11" iPad Pro does not seem to open correctly in iOS13.2 on my device

blackxacto
blackxacto
Community Member

I click on the key icon to activate 1P into helping me fill in the password. Half a keyboard pops up for me to enter my 1P main password. I enter the main 1P password, nothing happens when I click on the white lock to get access to my saved 1P passwords

1Password Version: xxx
Extension Version: xxxx
OS Version: ios13.2
Sync Type: 1P

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @blackxacto!

Are you having the same issue unlocking the main 1Password app on your iPad, or is this happening just when you try to use the AutoFill menu?

• blackxacto
    blackxacto
    Community Member

This happens when try to sign into Instagram on the 11" iPad Pro. I normally do not have issues with 1P, but when going into instagram i only get the left half of the keyboard when using 1P to sign into it.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@blackxacto:

Can you please post a screenshot of the keyboard when this happens?

• blackxacto
    blackxacto
    Community Member

This happens when try to sign into Instagram on the 11" iPad Pro. I normally do not have issues with 1P, but when going into instagram i only get the left half of the keyboard when using 1P to sign into it.

• blackxacto
    blackxacto
    Community Member

I'm sorry i cannot duplicate what i described earlier. If it happens again, i will report.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Sounds good :+1:

• toobs
    toobs
    Community Member
    edited November 2019

I'm having the same problem too. It almost feels like 1P is stalling out after I enter my master password. This issue has been going on for a while, ever since IOS 13 came out. The best way to describe the problem is, let's say I'm using Chrome and 1P pops up and I enter in my master password, instead of going into 1P and choosing which login I want, the apps becomes transparents to Chrome and stalls out. I'm using 1P on my IPad Pro 10.5' with 13.2.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for reaching out. Many users found that updating to 13.2 helped, but we also have a 1Password update in progress that can help as well.

• toobs
    toobs
    Community Member

Where do we send our screenshots? I'm still having problems after updating to 13.2.

• toobs
    toobs
    Community Member

This is very sad to say and I can't live without 1P, but since 13, the app crashes so much that I revert back to Keychain. How soon can we expect an update?

• blackxacto
    blackxacto
    Community Member

That's odd, I use the 11" iPadPro iOS13.2 and never have any issues with Safari. I always get a choice of whether to access 1P or to access the Safari password saved. The only time I mentioned a problem above using Instagram seems to have cleared up. It helps to backup my 11" iPad Pro and wipe the pad clean, then install from my backup.

• toobs
    toobs
    Community Member

@brenty @ag_ana I just sent a screen shot to support email. I'm having this problem with all of my apps with 1P. It's driving me nuts. 1P isn't reliable to use.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @toobs, I confirm that we have received your screenshot. We will get back to you via email as soon as possible :)

ref: RJH-53315-218

In case it helps in the future, you can also upload screenshots here in the forum if you prefer. But email works too :)

• toobs
    toobs
    Community Member

@ag_ana, After I entered my master password, 1Password stalls or crashes. When I try to do it again, I get a transparent background where 1Password should be. This issue has been going on since IPadOS 13.

• Hi @toobs

I believe you may be running into the issue described in this thread. We have a fix for that in beta, and it'll hopefully be available in a stable release through the App Store before next week. We're just waiting for the Apple review process to complete so that we can release it. :+1:

Thanks.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.