I hope to increase the proxy type of socks5

Options
 Recently, my network seems to be difficult to connect to the 1p server, which makes it difficult to synchronize my password data, but there is no proxy setting for socks5 in 1p, I hope to increase it.

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: win10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• We don't currently support the socks5 protocol in the stable version of 1Password for Windows, but it is something we're working on. Stay tuned and, in the meantime, you might find 1Password X makes your life a bit easier:

https://support.1password.com/getting-started-1password-x/

1Password X lives in your browser and doesn't require the desktop app at all, so it often plays a bit nicer with more restrictive networks. :+1:

• TequilaVic
    TequilaVic
    Community Member
    Options

@bundtkate Thank you for your enthusiasm, I found that my network can also link to 1p server at some point. Although it is sometimes difficult, I prefer to use the win version and expect more progress.

• We do understand that and hope to get the socks5 support out as soon as we can. We did try to add it at some point a few months ago but the library we use doesn't work well for this yet, so we had to pull it for now.

• TequilaVic
    TequilaVic
    Community Member
    Options

@MikeT Thank you for your enthusiastic answer and hope to make better progress.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for your patience while we work on making 1Password work better with different network setups. :)

This discussion has been closed.