Browser shows blank page after opening one specific vault

TheBastian76
TheBastian76
Community Member

Browser shows blank page after opening one specific vault. Same vault can be opened in 1Password App without problems. Tested with Chrome and Edge on multiple computers.

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win10 Pro 1809
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@TheBastian76: Sorry, to clarify, because this is not something I've heard of before, you're able to view a particular vault in the 1Password web interface in one browser but not another, or no browsers at all? If you can let me know the specifics as far as version numbers, I can try to test it -- to the extent that is possible given I'd be using my own account/data and not yours. Just off the top of my head though, if this is only happening in the browser and you can view your data just fine in the 1Password app, I wonder if you've got some content blockers that are causing some issue there. Let me know what you find.

• TheBastian76
    TheBastian76
    Community Member

Problem is fixed in the meantime.

Details:
    This one particular vault can´t be shown in any browser. Tested on Edge (Version 44.17763.771.0 EdgeHTML 18.17763 ) and Chrome (Version 78.0.3904.70 64-bit). In Detail: If this vault is opened in browser, we can see the vaults Icon and some information on the left side of the screen for a second. After that, the screen turns white.

Solution:
    Just wait a few days and try it again.
    We assumed, that it would be nearly impossible to reproduce this problem without having our data. So we planned to create a new vault and migrate the items one after the other to see, if one specific item causes the problem. Today I opened the faulty vault in the browser again, and had no more trouble to see it´s content.

• Interesting. Thanks for the update. I'm not sure what might've resolved the issue, but I'm glad to hear it is working as expected now.

Ben

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@TheBastian76: I'm sorry for not following up here a few days ago, but I could not for the life of me find this thread again. We identified the issue with the web interface after looking into it more the next day with the help of some other reports, and recently deployed the fix in a site update. Thanks so much for following up here, so I got the notification and could find this again. Glad to hear all is well! :)

ref: dev/b5/b5#6834

This discussion has been closed.