Feature Request - Scanned Images in Wallet

I use 1Password on my iMac (Lion) and iPhone (iOS 5.0), and love it! I do have an idea for a feature request that would be really handy in emergency situations. I would love to have the ability to scan my cards as images on the Mac, have these images sync to the iPhone, and display those images when needed. For example, let's say I am at my doctor's office and realize that I have forgotten my insurance card. I would open up 1Password on my ever-present iPhone, open the wallet entry for my health insurance card. Then I would tap the "View card" icon and the scanned image of the card would appear in full-screen display. To see the back of the card (another scanned image), I would simply swipe the screen to the left, and the back of the card would appear. I would also have the ability to pinch-zoom in and out while viewing the image.

I really do hope you can implement this handy feature. Keep up the great work!

Comments

• Hi msheaver,

This is already possible, minus the iPhone portion. Attachments can be created and viewed in 1Password for Mac, but they will not (currently) sync to 1Password for iPhone.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Ben
  • Michael SillyGoof
    Michael SillyGoof
    Community Member
    Well, one possibility to implement this request would be to have an option on the Mac client to allow the attachment to be synced to the iPhone. You could set this on individual entries, so as to not dump every attachment onto the iPhone.

Please relay this to the developers, for it is a requested feature.

Thanks!
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Indeed. Attachments in iOS have been much requested. I'll let the developers know you are interested in it as well. :)

Thanks for the feedback!
  • Hi,

What about much requested feature? Is it already be integrated or will it be? I'ld like to have Attachments available on my iOS Devices.
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Welcome to the forums, buddyspencer! I will pass your vote along to the developers. :)

Cheers,
This discussion has been closed.