Duplicate items in shared vaults

Options

Running Win10. I upgraded from V4 of 1Pass on my desktop to the latest version via a Family account. Successfully connected to vaults on my iPhone and laptop. However, on my desktop when I look at vaults, I see the following: All vaults, Private and Shared under my family account, and "1Password" on this PC. When I click on Private or on the "1Password" on this PC, I get the appropriate number of items in 1Pass. However, when I click on "All Vaults" virtually all items double in number. Is that supposed to happen? It doesn't seem to happen on my laptop. I'm probably missing something pretty simple. :-(

Dave

1Password Version: 7.3.712
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Do you see that 1Password vault under "On this PC" on other devices, @socpsy? Most of the time, these issues are thanks to that sort of vault – that's a standalone vault from your 1Password 4 days and probably consists entirely of duplicates from your other two vaults. I'd suggest checking for that vault on other devices. If you're not seeing it anywhere else and your data across all other devices in correct, you can delete that vault from your desktop app:

1. Press Ctrl + D to open your vault switcher.
    2. Hover over the vault under "On this PC" the click ... and select "Delete Vault".

That will remove the vault from 1Password, but it will still be available on your file system or sync service, depending where it was stored, if you so happen to need it down the line. :+1:

• socpsy
    socpsy
    Community Member
    Options

I suspected that was the problem, but was worried about deleting the vault. I did so, and all is now just as expected. THANKS!!!!

Dave

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Dave, on behalf of bundtkate, you are very welcome! I am very happy to hear things are working as expected now.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.