Tags / Categories etc. Keep Closing

Options
kavaa
kavaa
Community Member

Hi,

I have an issue that is driving me crazy the last weeks.
Tags, Category's etc. keep closing when we lock the Mac / Reboot etc.

We need to expand it again etc.

The Sub Levels stay open;

So we open 1Password and it looks like this:

Than if we open the Tags, you can see the Sublevels witch we have many of, are expanded (I did not do this myself (Yes a long time ago) But not with this issue)

Running the Latest Beta

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• vplewis
    vplewis
    Community Member
    Options

@kavaa It works as you'd expect on the newest beta (1Password 7 Version 7.4.2.BETA-0 (70402000)). hth

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2019
    Options

@kavaa:

Thank you for reporting this. We have received a couple of reports about this in the latest release, so our developers have been made aware of the problem.

ref: dev/apple/issues#4380

• twojtyniak
    twojtyniak
    Community Member
    Options

Any news on this? This is a small thing, but very much annoys me every time I open 1P. Please make it return to retaining the workspace as it was when I closed 1P.

• ag_tommy
    Options

@twojtyniak It's is still on out radar. I added your report to the list of those experiencing this issue.

• twojtyniak
    twojtyniak
    Community Member
    Options

Sorry to pester, but my goodness this is a vexing UX issue for the user. Every time I use the app...

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

No need to apologize @twojtyniak! Our developers are still working on this, so keep an eye out on the release notes: whenever we fix anything, we mention it there ;) Alternatively, you are certainly free to continue posting in this forum discussion, although we won't be able to say much until this is actually fixed.

This discussion has been closed.