Can i get autofill for Master password login on IOS (ipad)?

jimward75
jimward75
Community Member

Every time I open my 1Password it asked me to enter my master password. I thought there was a way for this to auto fill once I created an account. I am having the most trouble with this app that I have had ever in the past. It is the hardest app I have ever tried to download and create. I wish there was an easier way to research things like the vault which I have created one account in but there is nothing there like the password email name etc. I have opened an account and that’s about as far as I have got. I am about ready to delete my account unless I get more help.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Can i get autofill for Master password login on IOS (ipad)?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @jimward75!

Every time I open my 1Password it asked me to enter my master password. I thought there was a way for this to auto fill once I created an account.

1Password can indeed help you autofill login items, but you still need to authenticate by unlocking the 1Password app first. If you don't want to enter your Master Password every time, however, you can enable unlocking via Touch ID or Face ID to make it much quicker ;)

• jimward75
    jimward75
    Community Member
    edited November 2019

Hi support, thank you for your response but I have decided to cancel my one month free trial and will no longer be using 1password. What I would like to know is when I canceled it it said I could continue to use it for the six-month period ending in May for the $8.99 price. I am expecting to get my $8.99 refunded sense I am on the trial month. Please let me know if this has happened or what I need to do to get my refund. It was charged through Apple Pay.

• Hi @jimward75

I'm sorry to hear that. Any refund requests for charges made by the iTunes Store would need to be processed by Apple. Apple has instructions on how to make such a request here:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you change your mind and there is anything we can help with please let us know.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.