I have 1password 4.6.2.626 when I start firefox I have to sign in separately to 1password in browser

I open up 1password but when I open firefox I have to sign into 1password in the browser in order to use it. I open 1password in windows but still have to open it again in firefox to use the extension.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I have 1password 4.6.2.626 when I start firefox I have to sign in separately to 1password in browser

Comments

• loanmaker
    loanmaker
    Community Member

I used to be able to sign into 1password then open up a browser and go into the application now I have to sign into the application through the browser to use it.

1Password Version: Not Provided
    Extension Version: Not Provided
    OS Version: Not Provided
    Sync Type: Not Provided
    Referrer: forum-search:I have 1password 4.6.2.626 when I start firefox I have to sign in separately to 1password in browser

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@loanmaker: 1Password for Windows version 4 works that what when you have "When unlocking the application, also unlock 1Password in the browser" checked in Preferences > Browsers, provided you have the 1Password Helper (Agile1PAgent.exe -- the lock icon in the notification tray) running, and are using the 1Password desktop extension. Can you check that, and also let me know the OS, browser, and extension versions you're using? You left that information out of both of your posts.

This discussion has been closed.