Problem with filling out the credit card data

Options

Hi,
following problem: when filling out the credit card information to buy a subscription on the homepage of Microsoft no data in the appropriate fields were filled, but only the number of the credit card despite several attempts wrongly inserted into the field of the credit card verification number !! So all the necessary data had to be filled in manually !!

For information: Have 1Password 7 on Mac and all the latest updates !!

So the question is: is this just a problem on the Microsoft side in question, or is it a general problem?

Thanks for the answer!
Gruber Johann

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Johann_Gruber!

So the question is: is this just a problem on the Microsoft side in question, or is it a general problem?

Are you able to fill your credit card details correctly on other websites?

• Johann_Gruber
    Johann_Gruber
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for your quick answer! Actually, as far as I can remember, I have no problems with that. However, I also have to say that I use the credit cards as little as possible. Although I saved the credit card details in 1Password7 and also hoped that I would be able to avoid manual filling, I had problems with Microsoft.

Hope I could help you with my answer.

Greetings from Gruber Johann.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Johann_Gruber:

Thank you for the confirmation! Can you please share the URL where this happened so we can test this and see if we get the same behavior?

• Johann_Gruber
    Johann_Gruber
    Community Member
    Options

Hello ag_ana

I wanted to copy and send this URL to you, and I deleted my credit card details in my Microsoft Accont in the payment options and wanted to enter them again under the payment options. Unfortunately, this does not work at the moment, because today the fee-based subscription begins to run. Unfortunately, I have overlooked that. I hope, if I try it again tomorrow or next day, to re-enter the credit cards, that it then funtioniert again and I can send you in case of problems again Url. Until then, I ask you for patience.

Greetings from Gruber Johann

• Hi Gruber,

Thanks for the update. We'll await that URL from you, so we can try things out on our end and see what might be going on or get an issue filed with our developers to fix this in a later version of 1Password. :smile:

Michael

• Johann_Gruber
    Johann_Gruber
    Community Member
    Options

Hello,
    here is this address from the login at Microsoft, where I had problems with the insertion of the credit card data. The credit card number was inserted incorrectly in the card verification number field but never in the field:

I hope I have sent the correct URL!

https://account.microsoft.com/about?refd=login.live.com

Greetings from Gruber Johann

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @Johann_Gruber ,
    The link you provided is a general link to sign in to a Microsoft account. I tried to manually reach the page where I need to add a payment method and this is the page I got to: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/payments#/?state=add

I was able to autofill the credit card number correctly, but I had to autofill again in order to get the CVV field autofilled as well, but eventually both were autofilled fine, so I'm not sure if we're seeing the same page to add a new credit card.

This discussion has been closed.