Windows version vs. BETA differences?! + Roboform switcher..

hi! I recently purchased 1password for my ipad...I am experimenting with it on Windows...are there any major
differences between the standard windows version and the beta?
also, if I do decide to switch to 1password from Roboform is there any sort of discount available?
I really miss the toolbar roboform offered and i know many 1password windows users have complained about the switch to a
button in the browser versus the toolbar..

Thanks!

Comments

• DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2011
    Hi, Jimbo.

Of all the browser extensions included with 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows, only Firefox on the Mac included an option to display a dedicated 1Password toolbar in the browser.

I don't know of any "crossover discounts" for moving from another password manager to 1Password.

At any given time, the Beta build of 1Password typically includes a few new features that we're trying out with our most dedicated fans who like to "live on the edge" ;) before releasing them in a non-Beta version. You can see what's new in each build by visiting the Link to 1Password for Windows and the Change Log History topic in this forum, clicking on the link to the builds page, clicking the Show Betas button, and reading the release notes.
This discussion has been closed.