To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Membership Question iOS & MacOS

Options
etuggle
etuggle
Community Member

I decided to upgrade my 1Password today. I opened the app on my iPhone and noticed there's an option to upgrade for $8.99 for the first six months. After that am I charged for one year of service at $35.88 ($2.99 * 12). Does this price include the iOS app and access to the Mac version and browser extensions?

Thanks in advance for details on pricing.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• SecretKey
    SecretKey
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, etuggle,

Thank you for reaching out, if you got the personal account today then yes that features ios and mac ability along with browser extension and not to forget face id support!!

• etuggle
    etuggle
    Community Member
    Options

Okay, I created an account via the app on my iPhone. The application says it will charge me $8.99 for six months then then $3.99 each month thereafter. It my my understanding the continuing membership is $2.99. How do I get on that gravy train?

• SecretKey
    SecretKey
    Community Member
    edited November 2019
    Options

Hi, etuggle

Are you in a personal account, it should be your first 30 days free then 2.99 if you choose to be billed annually and only if you choose to be billed annually?

• SecretKey
    SecretKey
    Community Member
    Options

here is a link to what I'm referring to-https://1password.com/sign-up/

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @etuggle! Welcome to the forum!

If you would like to subscribe at the $2.99 + VAT price per month, you need to subscribe through us directly. What you are seeing there is an introductory offer if you decide to sign up using an Apple subscription instead, but it won't be at the reduced price at the end of the introductory period.

I guess it depends on where you would like to subscribe: is it through us or through Apple?

This discussion has been closed.