Beta 7.4.2 - 0 expired? (LOCAL ISSUE - no cause found)

thightower
thightower
Community Member

Issue:
Beta build has expired, please download new beta.

Solution:
N/A - No new beta available for download.

Work Around :
Reinstall Stable

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@thightower: I'm not seeing that here. Is something maybe off with the date/time/zone on your machine? It was only released just over a week ago, and should be good for a few months -- unless something went wrong, in which case I'd expect to be seeing the same thing. Let me know what you find!

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

Yeah, that was my point in a roundabout way. I was like man they really cutting down on beta times. :chuffed:

That is so weird. I restarted twice to try and clear it yesterday. I just updated back to the beta from the stable. (It was late last night I grew tired of monkeying with it) It's working fine again. shrug

I have been seeing some wonky issues since moving to 10.15.1. But to answer your question no date, and time problems. Time zone just fine too. I didn't get any mogwai's wet either, or I don't think I did. lol Oh well, carry on just run of the mill weirdness around here.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@thightower: Interesting. So you're back on the beta and it's fine now? If so, that's good news, but we'll keep an eye out for the gremlins. ;)

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Not a huge issue but I had a similar experience on my 2 Macs.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@HRD: Thanks for chiming in. Which macOS versions are they running?

• HRD
    HRD
    Community Member

Hi @brenty,

10.15.2 Beta (19C46a)

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@HRD: Interesting. Thanks!

@thightower: Are you also using the macOS beta?

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member

@Brenty

No

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@thightower: Thanks for confirming! I'm not sure what might have caused that to happen for you two, but we'll keep an eye out. :+1:

• cmfrazier
    cmfrazier
    Community Member

I also had this error after a restart. I re-downloaded the beta as was able to get in but now autofill is not working in Safari. Extension is shown, but is not functional.

Safari 13.0.4
    Mac OS 10.15.2 Beta (19C39d...Beta 2?)
    1Password 7
    Version 7.4.2.BETA-0 (70402000)
    1Password Beta

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@cmfrazier:

Can you please try quitting 1Password completely (right-click on 1Password mini in the menu bar at the top right of your screen > Quit 1Password Completely), and then relaunch 1Password?

• nsretenovic
    nsretenovic
    Community Member
    edited December 2019

Happened to me also immediately after upgrading to stable 10.15.2 - had to re-download 1Password-7.4.2.BETA-0.pkg and install it, after that I was able to launch the app. Weird.

• Thanks everyone. We'll look into it.

This discussion has been closed.