To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

How can I upgrade to family membership?

Options
Garry3144
Garry3144
Community Member

I joined via Hotspot Shield (Pango) and can't find an option to invite family members so I can upgrade from my individual membership. I'd like to purchase a family membership.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.15
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:can't invite

Comments

• thightower
    thightower
    Community Member
    Options

@Garry3144

Looking at the Pango site, and the 1Password description as I am unfamiliar. It appears its a typical 1Password.com account. So the process should follow these instructions, https://support.1password.com/change-account-type/

• Garry3144
    Garry3144
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks thightower, but I still don't have an option to invite anyone.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Garry3144: The Pango/HotSpot Shield promotion is valid for individual accounts only. The account is also billed through them, so you won't have the option to change the account type until disabling that and switching over to billing through the 1Password website directly. If you'd like help with that, please email us at support@1password.com from your 1Password membership account's registered email address. We can't discuss any account or billing details here in a public forum.

• Garry3144
    Garry3144
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks very much, Brenty.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of brenty, you are welcome! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.