ability to select a security key in grayed out

Renovatio
Renovatio
Community Member

I have 2FA set up for 1PW on my Mac via 1 password.com. Went to set up security key and its grayed out and won't let me set up my YubiKey . I turned off my VPN, thought that might be the issue but it's not. Any idea why I can't set this up as demonstrated ?

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 7.3.2
OS Version: OSX 10.14.6
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:setting up yubikey in 1 password

Comments

• Renovatio
    Renovatio
    Community Member

I have 2FA set up for 1PW on my Mac via 1 password.com. Went to set up security key and its grayed out and won't let me set up my YubiKey . I turned off my VPN, thought that might be the issue but it's not. Any idea why I can't set this up as demonstrated ?

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@Renovatio - sorry for the trouble! Thanks for thinking of the VPN; I wouldn't have expected that to be an issue, but that still leaves us with a problem to solve. To make sure we're covering the bases first, did you follow these steps to set up the Yubikey?

• 1psupportneu
    1psupportneu
    Community Member

Same Problem here. I can not go on. 2FA App is working. Please help

• 1psupportneu
    1psupportneu
    Community Member

I am using a family Account, so I guess it should work.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@1psupportneu: What do you mean? Please let us know the OS, 1Password, browser, and extensions versions you're using, the exact steps you're taking, and what is/isn't happening as you expect so that we can help! :)

• 1psupportneu
    1psupportneu
    Community Member

Safari was the problem, ff is working. Sorry.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

No worries, thank you for the update! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.