To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

LegacyServerError: Operation is not permitted

Options
hckhanh
hckhanh
Community Member

I cannot sign in to my 1password account from website and android phone.

I receive this from web:
LegacyServerError: Operation is not permitted.

For my Android, It said: cannot connect to server.

1Password Version: 7.3.4
Extension Version: 1.17.0
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro Build 18363
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:LegacyServerError: Operation is not permitted.

Comments

• nathanhaworth1
    nathanhaworth1
    Community Member
    Options

Same exact error for me using Chrome. I tried upgrading to a teams accounts. It worked until I signed out and then couldn't log back in.

Chome Version: 78.0.3904.108

Extension Version: 1.17.0

• hckhanh
    hckhanh
    Community Member
    Options

Now I can login again. Maybe they already fixed it

• BimmerJones
    BimmerJones
    Community Member
    Options

Happening to me now. Changed Master Password twice, regenerated Secret Key, only thing that works is macOS app and Safari plugin. Had to reset my iPhone so 1Password is useless to me right now.

macOS: Catalina 10.15.1
    1Password for macOS: 1Password 7 Version 7.3.2 (70302004)
    Safari: 13.0.3 (15608.3.10.1.4)
    1Password Safari Extension: 7.3.2

iOS: 13.2.3 (17B111)
    1Password iOS: 7.4.4

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@hckhanh: Thanks for the update! I'm sorry for the trouble, but glad it's working for you now. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you encounter any further issues.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@nathanhaworth1: Sorry for the trouble there. Are you trying to sign into 1Password X, or just to use the 1Password web interface? Are you able to sign in in a different browser?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@BimmerJones: Sorry about that. Are you able to sign in successfully in another browser?

• alexdavies
    alexdavies
    Community Member
    edited December 2019
    Options

I've seen this over the last week. I saw it both on my Enterprise Account and Family. The X extension works fine, but if I try to login to the web site (or save a new password) I get "LegacyServerError: Operation is not permitted." at https://my.1password.com/signin

I saw this on multiple computers. The first time I saw this was last Monday and I was in China (VPN'd to Europe) so I assumed it was that, but i've just seen it now back home in London on my home PC that has not changed. I am using the Latest Chrome (78.0.3904.108 ) on Windows 10 (1909). I cant login to the web UI for my personal 1password. Additionally, the X plugin does not let me save a new password (it says that there is a network issue, but thats obviously not the actual problem). Extremely oddly, right now I can login to the exact same browser to my Enterprise 1password - but not personal.

Please help!

ref: ZEX-46227-756, dev/core/core#554

• Ben
    Options

Hi @alexdavies

I'm sorry for the trouble. It looks like you've also emailed us about this situation and our business team has picked up the ticket. To avoid duplicating efforts, let's continue the conversation there. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.