Upgraded from v6 personal license to v7 Family subscription. How to migrate frozen vault?

drleslie
drleslie
Community Member

I have had a stand-alone license for years (beginning v2?). To have the continued ease of using the safari extension, I demo-ed v7. Then, just before the trial ended, I started a Family subscription for v7. The trial ended and my vault became frozen. I want to be able to migrate my vault and its data to the new Family subscription. The new Family subscription does not give me the option of importing data, and the 'old' trial version of v7 wants me to buy a single subscription!
Please tell me how to move my existing vault into the new Family subscription. I assume that from there it will be straightforward to update my iPhone and iPad data.
Thanks!

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.15.1
Sync Type: Dropbox
Referrer: forum-search:Upgraded from v6 single license to v7 Family subscription. How to migrate vault?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @drleslie!

So just to clarify, you currently have two separate 1Password Membership accounts, correct?

• drleslie
    drleslie
    Community Member

I didn't think so, but you may be correct The Family subscription is functioning when I access it online. The other longstanding account upgraded from my license is frozen and that is the one that appears in my Applications folder.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@drleslie:

Thank you for the clarification. We will be happy to help you with this. To avoid sharing your account information here, can you send us an email to support+forum@agilebits.com from your account's registered email address so we can continue the conversation there?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• drleslie
    drleslie
    Community Member

My reference code is [#XFW-71531-919]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @drleslie!

We have received your email and we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: XFW-71531-919

• drleslie
    drleslie
    Community Member

Thank you! Your instructions worked and I'm all set!

• drleslie
    drleslie
    Community Member

I spoke too quickly! My original personal account is frozen although the data is now in the Family subscription. How do I unfreeze it?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@drleslie:

Since I see that my colleague Intan has been helping you via email, I am going to close this discussion so we don't duplicate support efforts replying to you in two different places. Let's keep the conversation going via email.

This discussion has been closed.