New login request in password X does not show all vaults in full browser window

I have all vaults set and 1password X is showing all my vaults from both my business and family account in the pop-up that appears for password X. When I select the + for a new login in the pop-up, i1password X displays a full browser window, but I cannot select all the vaults that I have in both accounts (business and Family). It is only showing me vaults for one of the accounts. Do I need to set something else?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Hey @dertz! That's a great question, and thanks for asking. :)

You'll be able to control which account new items get saved to from the 1Password X settings page. The option is under the General section, and it's called "Save new items in."

In addition to that, saving items directly from the 1Password X inline menu allows you to select the proper vault during the save process. We've got a handy video on this page that walks you through saving and filling in 1Password X. Give it a watch, and let me know if you have any questions.

• dertz
    dertz
    Community Member

Seems like a good enhancement to be able to choose all vaults from all accounts in the new entry page as I can do in client application without having to go to settings.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

@dertz – I appreciate the feedback. The issue there is that you can only be signed into one account at a time in the 1Password web app (which is what opens in the new tab). That said, if you save an item using the inline menu, you'll be able to select vaults from any account that's signed into 1Password X. I hope that helps!

This discussion has been closed.