I can't sine in to 1Password on my Computer, Can't get to any of my Programs, What do I do?

hwdca
hwdca
Community Member
edited December 2019 in Mac

I can't get into 1Password on my computer, I Pureschest 1Password when it 1st. came out, Years ago, and You where running ads on FB, I can't type I have caple trnnel on my riggt hand, need a phone I can't get to any of mt Progeram The Passwords are all on 1Password, What do I do. I have it on my phone I paid for that one that too, it works. You may have my old email address [email address removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum]  . What do I Do???
(it's taken me a 1/2 hour to type this, with one finger on my left hand) I'm between a Rock and a Hard place.
John Murgo

[phone number removed by 1Password staff because it included personal information-- this is a public forum]
Please excused my typing

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I can't sine in to 1Password on my Computer, Can't get to any of my Programs, What do I do?

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @hwdca! Welcome to the forum!

First of all, I have removed your phone number and email address from your post. This is a public forum, and you might not want to leave that information out in the public for your privacy ;)

I believe you didn't clarify what the exact issue is: what happens when you try to login to 1Password on your computer? Do you see an error message perhaps?

• hwdca
    hwdca
    Community Member

I get nothing, it says it’s the wrong password it all happened after I down loaded Apple Catalina I know the password is right. It just won’t take it

• hwdca
    hwdca
    Community Member

No error message, at all

• hwdca
    hwdca
    Community Member

Thank you for removing the phone number and email addresses

• hwdca
    hwdca
    Community Member

I don’t know what you did, but I got in. Thanks

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @hwdca! I am very happy to hear things are working as expected now.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.