1Password on Laptop requiring "AgileBits.OnePassword.Desktop-6.3.359msi". Download failed.

Options

I have 1Password on my I-Phone which works fine. I also have it on my Laptop -- which when I punch the button says

"Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device"
e7cb3ef9.msi

I hit "Yes."

I get:

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.
Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package
'AgileBits.OnePassword.Desktop-6.3.359.msi'

I went to your site and tried to download. The download failed. What do I do?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password on Laptop requiring "AgileBits.OnePassword.Desktop-6.3.359msi". Download failed.

Comments

• Could you share a bit more detail about your problem, @Junius? To start, what version of 1Password are you using now and what button are you pushing that gives that error? In addition, could you share the error you see when you attempt to download 1Password from our downloads page? It's here, for reference:

https://1password.com/downloads/windows/

Finally, could you try downloading in a different browser and disabling any anti-virus extensions before downloading and see if that helps? At a glance, this sounds like an extension blocking all downloads of a certain type and AV extensions certainly can do that. Let me know what you find. :+1:

This discussion has been closed.