Unable to invite family member to team

justinn
justinn
Community Member
edited December 2019 in Families

I sent my sister an invitation to join my team, but when she clicks "Join your family" in the email, she sees an error message "I'm sorry, we couldn't find this invitation. Your invitation has already been used or was revoked."

My sister does not appear in the 'People' page, neither has the invitation expired in the 'Invitations' page.

We have tried this multiple times but to no avail. Could I get some help with this? Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@justinn: Do you maybe have multiple 1Password accounts? You said you're trying to invite her to a "team", but she's seeing "family". It doesn't add up. Let me know what you find!

• justinn
    justinn
    Community Member

@brenty I thought those were interchangeable, but what I meant was family. Thanks

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@justinn: Ah gotcha. Thanks for clarifying. They're very different as far as features, and many folks have separate memberships for work, personal stuff etc., so I wanted to make sure there wasn't some confusion as a result. The best thing to do would be to shoot us an email at support@1password.com from your account's registered email address, so we can get into the specifics, since this is a public forum. If you'll post the Support ID you receive here, I'll be happy to look into it. :)

This discussion has been closed.