I'm getting this message on both my Android devices but not on the Mac. All cards have future dates

RoddersGB
RoddersGB
Community Member

All my credit and debit cards have future expiry dates yet !Password shows the Expired message. When I look at these on my iMac I do not see this message.

1Password Version: 7.3.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 9 on tablet, 10 on phone
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:"This credit card expired" message

Comments

• Hi @RoddersGB, I'm not seeing this myself. Could you try editing the card and re-entering the expiry date. After saving does it still show as expired?

• RoddersGB
    RoddersGB
    Community Member

I tried this yesterday and again just now. As the expiry date is already correct when I re-enter it and save I get a No Change message with a green tick and it still shows as expired.

• Thanks for the update, could you try changing the date and saving that change? Then do the same again, and put the correct date back in? Any different?

• RoddersGB
    RoddersGB
    Community Member

I had already tried this and have tried a couple of more times but still with the same outcome.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@RoddersGB: If you create a brand new Credit Card item with the correct information, what happens?

• RoddersGB
    RoddersGB
    Community Member

I created a new record for one of my cards and it's done exactly the same, stating that the card expired on 1 July 2019 when it actually expires end of May 2020.

• peri
    edited December 2019

Hi @RoddersGB. If you try to edit any other type of item, do you see the No Change message, or is that just when editing a Credit Card?

• RoddersGB
    RoddersGB
    Community Member

I just tried editing a login item - I deleted the last character of a password them retyped it and it saved successfully with the green tick and then promptly synchronized.

• @RoddersGB I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Android device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Android)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/109365/im-getting-this-message-on-both-my-android-devices-but-not-on-the-mac-all-cards-have-future-dates#latest
    • Your forum username: RoddersGB

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

• RoddersGB
    RoddersGB
    Community Member

Diagnostics sent and I have received this support ID:

[#HVY-96739-596]

• peri
    edited December 2019

Thanks, @RoddersGB. I've found your message and we'll get back to you over email soon!

ref: HVY-96739-596

This discussion has been closed.