Autofill / Search not working Chrome & Firefox macOS 10.15.1

Options

Hi - I've been unable to have autofill work on Chrome and Firefox since updating to 1Password 7 / subscription model. cmd \ brings up the mini window, but it does not default to a login for the currently loaded page. It also does not autofill. So i have to manually search the item, then copy paste the username password. Which is a mega step back in terms of functionality.

This is not an issue in Safari, but sadly I do not use Safari. It is also not an issue on a Windows PC I have in Chrome.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.15.1
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @mustard kuntz! That doesn't sound right, and I'm glad you reached out to us. 1Password should suggest a Login if the website URL you're currently visiting matches the website URL you have stored inside that Login item. I'm curious if you have an option set to have 1Password mini open to "All Items" rather than "Suggestions." It might be a long shot, but I think it's worth double checking. Could you try opening 1Password's Preferences and clicking on the Mini tab? Please let me know what you see after the "Open 1Password to" setting?

As far as the issue with 1Password not autofilling goes, do you see an Autofill button after searching for your item in 1Password mini? It'll look something like this:

This discussion has been closed.