Menu bar icon not displaying folders/tags

I just updated to 3.9.1 and it does seem to solve the problem of adding items to folders and deleting folders.

But the other issue I mentioned previously with the 1Password menu bar still seems to exist. I just created some new test folders and these still do not appear in the "Go & Fill" drop down list from the 1Password helper icon in the menu bar. And a reboot doesn't seem to help.

Also I'm a bit disappointed to find that this update seems to have broken the option to download previews for login items, but it seems like this has already been brought up in another thread.

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Thanks for the update, Edwin. You may need to restart your Mac to get the menu bar icon working as expected. Please let me know how that goes.

As you mentioned, we are aware of the issue with downloading previews and are working on resolving it.
  • Edwin
    Edwin
    Community Member
    Unfortunately, no, a restart doesn't fix the issue with the menu bar icon. I just created a new folder after the restart and this does not appear in the menu bar list. Is there something else that I'm missing that you need to do in order to get these two to stay in sync?
  • khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    I am able to reproduce this, Edwin. I will work with the developers to resolve this in an update.
  • Edwin
    Edwin
    Community Member
    Thanks khad
This discussion has been closed.