How can I permanently delete the online vault?

I just want to use the offline vault.

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Jasonma0915! Welcome to the forum!

You can delete your 1Password Membership and all its vaults by following these instructions.

• Jasonma0915
    Jasonma0915
    Community Member

thanks for your reply.
    But I can’t find the DELETE option when click MORE ACTION.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Jasonma0915:

The article I shared with you does not mention "More Action" anywhere. Where did you find this mention?

• Jasonma0915
    Jasonma0915
    Community Member

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@Jasonma0915: What's the URL? Perhaps you're viewing information about a different version than you're using.

• Jasonma0915
    Jasonma0915
    Community Member

https://support.1password.com/create-share-vaults/#edit-a-vault
    This is the article which you shared with me.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Jasonma0915:

This is the article I shared with you: https://support.1password.com/delete-account/

• Jasonma0915
    Jasonma0915
    Community Member

I just want to delete the online vault.
    If I can continue to use 1Password on IOS&Win when delete the account?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@Jasonma0915:

If you want to delete a single vault, but keep using your 1Password Membership, then you can follow the instructions that you have been following. If you want to completely delete your 1Password Membership account (and all of the vaults inside it), as I think you asked in your original post, you can follow my instructions.

If you decide to delete everything and just use an offline vault, you just need to make sure that your data is already stored on your computer in a separate vault, and activate your 1Password app with a license purchase, if you haven't already. One of the benefits of a 1Password Membership is that you get all of the apps included in the price of the subscription, so if you stop using that option, please make sure you already have a valid license purchase so you can fully activate the 1Password app even without a 1Password Membership.

This discussion has been closed.