Version 1.0.9.232 BUGS

hi,

thanks a lot for such an awesome release that is completable with firefox 8, today after update to version 1.0.9.232 i am facing following problems

1. When i open 1password and go to Unassigned folder it shows me an error "1Password has encountered a problem"

2. In any folder when i try to sort my data and logins by clicking "Modified" button it shows me same error message "1Password has encountered a problem"

3. I have 2 profiles in firefox but 1Password does not show profiles in its settings

4. i have tried to repair my data but nothing fixed

i also have sent bug report, please have a look and fix these known bugs as soon as possible thanks

Comments

• svondutch
    svondutch
    1Password Alumni
    aaftab wrote:

1. When i open 1password and go to Unassigned folder it shows me an error "1Password has encountered a problem"
    2. In any folder when i try to sort my data and logins by clicking "Modified" button it shows me same error message "1Password has encountered a problem"

I cannot seem to reproduce these problems. I'm guessing there is something wrong with your .agilekeychain. Can you contact me off-list, please? stefan AT agilebits DOT com

aaftab wrote:

3. I have 2 profiles in firefox but 1Password does not show profiles in its settings

By default, 1Password is installed into ALL your Firefox profiles known to the Firefox profile manager. If you happen to have a profile directory that is unknown to the Firefox profile manager (because you're passing it to the Firefox command-line, for example), then you can install 1Password into this profile if you click the button labelled "Profile(s)..." here: File > Preferences (Ctrl+P) > Browsers.
  • Thanks a lot development team and stefan for your help, version 1.0.9.233 fixed all the bugs. Now 1Password is working like a charm.
  • DBrown
    DBrown
    1Password Alumni
    edited November 2011
    aaftab wrote:
    Thanks a lot development team and stefan for your help

On behalf of Stefan—who IS the development team—I'm happy to say, "You're welcome." :)
This discussion has been closed.