To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Consolidate Primary and Personal vaults

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Vault Merge - Primary and Personal Vault.

Comments

• materea
    materea
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, I just downloaded 1Password7 and can not figure out how to consolidate the two vaults I find threre now. One is Personal the other is Primary, could you please advise as to how to get this done? Thanks.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @materea

Which 1Password 7 app(s) are you using (e.g. 1Password 7 for Mac, 1Password 7 for Windows, etc)? The instructions will vary depending on which platforms are available.

Ben

• materea
    materea
    Community Member
    Options

Hello, I am using 1Password7 for Mac.
    Thanks

• Ben
    Options

Thanks @materea. In that case, if you switch to your Personal vault using the vault switcher (top left of 1Password) you should be able to use the Help > Tools > Migrate Standalone Vaults to Account menu to accomplish this. :+1:

Ben

• materea
    materea
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you @Ben, for some reason now I only see one, does this look right to you?

• Ben
    Options

@materea

That is what I would expect to see for someone who has an individual membership and no standalone vaults (which would be how we'd recommend moving forward). :)

Ben

• materea
    materea
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben
    Thank you, that works.

• Ben
    Options

Excellent. You're very welcome. If we can be of further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us. :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.