Is there a way to see all passwords on startup?

Options
SlowNicoFish
SlowNicoFish
Community Member

Can I choose do display all my passwords the second I start the app instead of having to navigate to that menu.
I know it's one click to get there but it would be handy to see the passwords at startup.

1Password Version: 7.3.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Android 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Hi @SlowNicoFish. 1Password will launch to the screen you were last viewing, so if you leave it from the All Items screen, you'll see that when you launch 1Password. That said I'll pass your request to launch to All Items on to our development team.

• SlowNicoFish
    SlowNicoFish
    Community Member
    Options

@peri
    Okay. Actually for me it doesn't remember the screen I was on. But it's great that you'll pass it on. Thank you!

• @SlowNicoFish Can you let me know what screen 1Password launches to on your end?

• SlowNicoFish
    SlowNicoFish
    Community Member
    Options

@peri
    It launches the Categories page.
    If I go to the settings page it remembers that but not the logins or all item pages.

• Ah I see. When you leave 1Password, but it stays running in the background, it will relaunch to the page you were last on. However, if you fully exit the app, either by tapping Exit from the overflow menu or by swiping it closed from your recent apps list, it will launch to the Categories screen.

I'll pass your request on to our team.

• SlowNicoFish
    SlowNicoFish
    Community Member
    Options

@peri
    Okay thank you. I usually close the app entirely!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

On behalf of peri, you are welcome! If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful day :)

This discussion has been closed.