1password entries are not available in the browser

gok
gok
Community Member

Several of my entries do not show up in the browser when I try to log in. All vaults are enabled.

The attached screenshot illustrate the problem. You can see the 1Password client open to the left. I search for "appleid". All my AppleID entries that are in my vault shows up there, but none show up in the browser search window. Instead there is a text note "Gjennopprettingsnøkkel..." showing up, which is not relevant.

This has been bugging me for a while, and I really need to get this fixed as it prevents me from logging in automatically using 1Password. Instead I need to open the 1Password client and copy paste manually. Very annoying when I know that I should be able to fill in automatically.

Thankful for any help.

G-O

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:login

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    edited December 2019

@gok - sorry for the trouble. In each Apple ID item in 1Password, click Edit and scroll down. Near the bottom, you'll find a section called "Display." It will say either "Suggest in Browser" or "Never Suggest in Browser." If that latter is shown, use the drop-down menu to switch it back to "Suggest," and that should take care of it.

• gok
    gok
    Community Member

Oh. Great! Thanks.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@gok - you're quite welcome! Glad I was able to assist. :)

This discussion has been closed.