When I select "All Vaults", 1Password does not include my iCloud vault.

Options
mikeklar
mikeklar
Community Member

I have 8 vaults in total. Six of them are part of a business account, one is stored on Dropbox, and one is stored on iCloud. Before migrating to a new Mac (and in the process, going from Mojave to Catalina), this all worked seamlessly.
Please help!
Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.4.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: MacOS 10.15.1
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:all vaults not including icloud

Comments

• ag_tommy
    edited December 2019
    Options

@mikeklar

It sounds like you need to add your iCloud vault to the 1Password Mac app. Would you please look over this topic and let me know if it resolves your issue?

How to sync with iCloud

If it does not, please write back and include any details that you feel will help me assist you.

** Please be aware this is a public forum. Do not include any sensitive information in your reply. **

--
    Tommy

• mikeklar
    mikeklar
    Community Member
    Options

Hi Tommy,
    Thanks for the reply. I've already synced my iCloud vault with 1Password. The passwords saved in that vault are available to me if I select that vault individually, but they do not show up in search results when I select "All Vaults".

• Ben
    Options

@mikeklar

Gotcha. It sounds like the iCloud vault may be excluded from the "All Vaults" view, then. In 1Password > Preferences > Vaults > Show in All Vaults you should be able to adjust that.

Ben

• ag_tommy
    edited December 2019
    Options

@mikeklar

Have you tried opening the 1Password preferences to check your settings ? This topic covers how to mange those settings. I’ll admit this one even got me on more than one occasion. It really used to get the Mrs. when I would deselect vaults on her app. We want talk about that! :blush:

Manage your All Vaults settings

--
    Tommy

• mikeklar
    mikeklar
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Ben, that did it!

• Ben
    Options

You're very welcome. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.